Neurological Therapy Services in NYC
Restoring Your Quality of Life
Joint and nerve pain, along with a host of other neurological issues, can make movement in your day-to-day life difficult. Once the Complete Neurological Care team in NYC diagnoses the cause of your discomfort, we can discuss your treatment options. With our neurological therapy services, we can ease discomfort and help restore your quality of life. Complete Neurological Care is your number one choice for comprehensive and caring neurological treatment in New York.
Our Neurological Therapy Services
- IV Infusions For Headaches: We use IV infusions to eliminate refractory headaches or migraines. The IV drugs used may consist of magnesium, steroids, Keppra, Depakote, or Toradol.
- MVT IV Infusions: The course of Multi-Vitamin infusions used intravenously to help address chronic fatigue syndrome, improve energy levels, and reduce symptoms of fatigue.
- Botox Injections: Using Botox injections, we can relax muscles, ease tension, and address a wide array of neurological concerns, including headaches, cervical dystonia, frequent blinking (blepharospasm), hemifacial spasm, excessive sweating, and TMJ disorder.
- Carpal Tunnel Steroid Injection: Using steroid injections and following strict US guidelines, we can ease the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. The injections can also act as an occipital nerve block, treating both occipital headaches and refractory headaches.
- Epidural Steroid Injections: For decades, epidural steroid injections have offered patients relief from lower back pain and leg pain. They can also help patients undergoing rehabilitation, allowing them less discomfort when moving.
- Facet Joint Blocks: You have two facet joints per vertebrae and they allow spinal movement. If a patient experiences pain in the vertebrae we can inject a facet joint block. This can also help the doctor diagnose the cause of your discomfort.
- Radiofrequency Facet Joint Ablation: Using this treatment, we can ease pain for months or even a year at a time. A special needle is used to emit radio waves, which disable nerves and reduce discomfort.
- Joint Viscosupplementation: If you have osteoarthritis then you may have trouble moving or suffer from joint pain. This procedure involves injecting a special lubricating acid into the joints to allow easier and more comfortable movement.
- Sacroiliac Joint Block Injection: For patients with sciatica and lower back pain, a sacroiliac joint block injection can provide months of relief.
For quality pain management in New York City and therapeutic procedures, contact us at Complete Neurological Care. Located in Queens, Manhattan, and Long Island, we offer the skills and technology necessary to diagnose and treat common neurological concerns. Contact our office at 718-487-9987 for more information or to schedule an appointment.